* What WebDAV service do you use for syncing org files?
@ 2010-10-21  8:19 Jeff Horn
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jeff Horn @ 2010-10-21  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

I keep wanting to test out MobileOrg on my Android phone, but I'm
having a heck of a time figuring out why the SD sync isn't working
like I expect. I'd like to sync org files with a WebDAV server, if
possible. I currently use Dropbox, but it doesn't offer WebDAV. I can
mount a WebDAV server in the file system so it'll work *kind of* like
Dropbox.

I can't seem to find a straight solution through Google. Any
suggestions? What do you use?

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
jhorn@gmu.edu
jrhorn424@gmail.com

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/