From: Jeff Horn <jrhorn424@gmail.com>
To: Holger Wenzel <drholgerwenzel@googlemail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: What WebDAV service do you use for syncing org files?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 01:18:01 -0400	[thread overview]

> I have a HTC Magic, and use the Cyanogenmod ROM. There the ssh daemon
> dropbear is included. It is just a matter to set it up.
>
> A google search on "$YOUR_PHONE android dropbear" should tell you, if
> this sshd daemon is running you your device as well.

Thanks. The HTC Incredible has been funny with Cyanogen for some
reason (randomly rebooting in the middle of calls). I'm running a
different mod, but getting dropbear to work has been more trouble than
I wanted. I found a nice (paid) app in the market called "quicksshd".

Thanks for the suggestion. I like this option much better than having
things floating in the cloud.

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
jhorn@gmu.edu
jrhorn424@gmail.com

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/