* Feature idea: show last log entry
@ 2011-10-12 15:09 Dave Abrahams
From: Dave Abrahams @ 2011-10-12 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Generally I'm interested in keeping log entries for my Org items for
historical purposes only (so I like to stash them away in a :LOGBOOK:
drawer), but on a day-to-day basis I'm interested in the very latest log
entry; it tells me about the status of the item.  For example, if I've
made a task DELEGATED, the latest log entry usually has the person I've
delegated it to and often a link to the mail message in which I did the
delegation.  So I'd like a feature that would leave the latest log entry
outside the drawer, and always file the previous log entry into the
drawer when I make a new one.

Thoughts?

--
Dave Abrahams