* org-reveal: content side by side
@ 2018-02-04 10:59 Michael Welle
From: Michael Welle @ 2018-02-04 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

a new year, a new tool ;). I try to shift a bit away from beamer based
slides to a format, that allows me to create nice html-based slides and
nice pdf-based slides from the same source. It looks like org-reveal and
decktape might be what I want. Maybe. To find out I try to convert an
org-beamer based set of slides.

With the second slide first problems... revealed ;). How can I position
content, let's say images or images and text, side by side? Using
org-beamer I would do something like that:

#+BEGIN_CENTER
#+ATTR_HTML: :width 25% :center
[[./img/1290250232.pdf]]
#+ATTR_HTML: :width 25% :center
[[./img/Machovka-chip.pdf]]
#+ATTR_HTML: :width 30% :center
[[./img/SAN-Disk-Array-SCSI-29.07.11.pdf]]
#+END_CENTER

That gives me three scaled images in a row (s. [0]).

That doesn't work with org-reveal. Putting the content into a table
works, kind of. But I don't know how to add the attributes used for
scaling, styles etc. And it will get complicated if I want to compose
the slide out of three or more blocks, e.g. something like that:

  aaa bbb
  aaa bbb
  ccccccc
  ccccccc

Any hints on that? I guess the question boils down
to how to produce a slide like the one in [0] with org-reveal.

Regards
hmw

[0] https://www.c0t0d0s0.de/tmp/vm1.png