On Sunday, 11 Feb 2018 at 16:29, Michael Welle wrote: [...] > Until I will get bored again, I will stick with Org's beamer export > :)[2]. But anyways, if you want to share your experience with > ox-reveal, you are welcome. Every now and again, I also get bored and explore alternatives to beamer with org for presentations. Reveal is the one that has come the closest to working for me but I still end up back with beamer. One of the issues I had with reveal last time I played with it was that my presentations looked different depending on which browser and/or display I used. There was too much uncertainty in what I would actually get. But reveal and similar approaches are appealing for their simplicity. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-118-g134243