* Showing only subprojects in the agenda
@ 2013-02-19  3:45 Wiskey 5 Alpha
From: Wiskey 5 Alpha @ 2013-02-19  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,
    I'm sure this is not as complicated as i am making it out to be, but i
have tried every option i can think of.

    My org files consist of three todo states : TODO NEXT | DONE
Any TODO is a project, and it may have sub projects like so :

* TODO Make dinner
** TODO Make homemade pizza
*** NEXT roll out the crust
*** NEXT add sauce
*** NEXT add cheese
** TODO Make a side salad
*** NEXT chop lettuce
*** NEXT chop tomatos

What I would like is to have my projects list agenda show :
TODO Make homemade pizza
TODO Make side salad

Basically, my projects are any TODO that has no TODO children, but may have
NEXT children.

How can i get the agenda view to only show them ?

thanks
-Tim