Hello all, I'm sure this is not as complicated as i am making it out to be, but i have tried every option i can think of. My org files consist of three todo states : TODO NEXT | DONE Any TODO is a project, and it may have sub projects like so : * TODO Make dinner ** TODO Make homemade pizza *** NEXT roll out the crust *** NEXT add sauce *** NEXT add cheese ** TODO Make a side salad *** NEXT chop lettuce *** NEXT chop tomatos What I would like is to have my projects list agenda show : TODO Make homemade pizza TODO Make side salad Basically, my projects are any TODO that has no TODO children, but may have NEXT children. How can i get the agenda view to only show them ? thanks -Tim