* GTD and CRM workflow for org-mode using Agenda and org-super-agenda [followup]
@ 2019-05-13  3:50 Daryl Manning
       [not found] ` <xuu6pnomaeqp.fsf@ucl.ac.uk>
From: Daryl Manning @ 2019-05-13  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I mentioned the setup I was recently using when I asked a question on how
to "Add Notes" into a LOGBOOK property drawer (and thank you to the person
who answered the question for me. It was a game-changer.).

A surprising (to me, anyway) number of people asked me privately to follow
up about my setup and how I was using thing, so I promised I would put a
blog post together (I had a draft from march anyhow... =] ).

Anyhow, have a solid draft up at:
https://daryl.wakatara.com/a-better-gtd-and-crm-flow-for-emacs-org-mode

Would love some feedback on if it answers peoples' question and would love
some feedback on other things you'd need to see in it that it doesn't
answer (within reason).

ciao !
Daryl
PS> I'm assuming I'm not violating any terms of use posting a blog post as
it was topical.