* Formatting dates in org-html postamble
@ 2016-11-19  8:45 Pavel Panchekha
From: Pavel Panchekha @ 2016-11-19  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been trying to set the date format in the HTML postamble. It looks
like a date given in #+DATE is not being formatted according to the date
format specification, but if no #+DATE is given, the format specification
is used.

Is this intended behavior—should I write formatted dates in #+DATE?

—Pavel Panchekha

* Re: Formatting dates in org-html postamble
@ 2016-11-19  9:33 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-11-19  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Panchekha; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Pavel Panchekha <me@pavpanchekha.com> writes:

> I've been trying to set the date format in the HTML postamble. It looks
> like a date given in #+DATE is not being formatted according to the date
> format specification, but if no #+DATE is given, the format specification
> is used.
>
> Is this intended behavior—should I write formatted dates in #+DATE?

We need more information to answer this.

What exactly did you try (configured variables, #+DATE keyword ...)?
What Org version are you using? What did you expect?

If you have some spare time,
<http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html> may be a good
read.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Formatting dates in org-html postamble
@ 2016-11-19 18:09   ` Pavel Panchekha
From: Pavel Panchekha @ 2016-11-19 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode