* Bad indentation with visual-line-mode
@ 2013-02-27  9:26 Torsten Bronger
From: Torsten Bronger @ 2013-02-27  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hallöchen!

For reasons I cannot understand, longlines-mode was dropped in bzr
emacs.  Thus, I have to use visual-line-mode with org-mode in order
to achieve similar behaviour.  This has two drawbacks:

- There is no way to set the line width besides setting Emacs
margins, which is visually less appealing than before.  (Minor
problem.)
- Indentation in lists is essentially broken.  I illustrate this by
indenting this list as it now appears in my org-mode file.  One can
activate org-indent-mode but this is not the same as
longlines-mode.  Besides, I don't like the big indentations it
creates for deeply nested content.

Has anybody an idea how to solve my second point?  Thank you!

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger    Jabber ID: torsten.bronger@jabber.rwth-aachen.de