* Error opening an .org file
@ 2022-10-27 15:11 Renato Pontefice
From: Renato Pontefice @ 2022-10-27 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I try to open a simple file in emacs, I receive this error

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/Users/renatopontefice/.emacs.d/init.el’:

Invalid read syntax: ), 1, 0

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace. Disable showing Disable logging

So the prob is on my init.el file. What error it could be?

Thank you

Renato