* org mode and eev
@ 2013-11-04 13:19 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-11-04 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

I finally took the time to watch the eev video
(http://angg.twu.net/eev-videos/video2.mp4) and I'm quite impressed by
it. I find it may be redundant for some features of org mode (such as
basic links to files) but I find the driving of external shell-based
programs very nice. As I've seen it mentioned on this list before, I was
wondering if some of you use it in addition to org mode.

Thanks,

Alan