* Documents for old versions of org-mode
@ 2012-06-03 14:07 Victor Miller
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Victor Miller @ 2012-06-03 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've recently discovered org-mode, and have started using it.
However, the version of org-mode on my work system is on
6.36. There is no chance of getting it updated (at least not in
the near future). I'd like to have a version of document that
corresponds to that version.  Where can I find it?

Victor