Hi Bastien, Thanks! That's just what I was looking for. Victor On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Victor, > > Victor Miller writes: > > > I've recently discovered org-mode, and have started using it. > > However, the version of org-mode on my work system is on > > 6.36. There is no chance of getting it updated (at least not in > > the near future). I'd like to have a version of document that > > corresponds to that version. Where can I find it? > > You can get an old version of the documentation thru the repo: > > ~$ git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git > ~$ git checkout release_6.36 > ~$ make pdf > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >