* org-capture-template: "SCHEDULED:" obsolete?
@ 2011-11-05 22:35 Marius Hofert
From: Marius Hofert @ 2011-11-05 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs help

Hi

I set up org-capture-templates like this:

(setq org-capture-templates
      '(("t" "TODO in ~/org/agenda.org -> Tasks" entry (file+headline "" "Tasks")
             "* TODO %?\n%^t\n%a")))

An advantage of using the shorter version is, that the string "Scheduled:" does not appear in agenda view which creates more space for the Todo's heading.

Cheers,

Marius