* Org Contacts, Gnus and Yasnippet Not Playing Nicely
@ 2011-05-23 17:32 Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2011-05-23 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am trying to set up Org Contacts and gnus. Org Contacts suggests that
pressing + <Tab> in the To: field in a message buffer should offer a
list of tags from my contacts file. However, I just get a Tab.

I suspect that Yasnippet is interfering, as entering the abbreviation
for any of my snippets and pressing Tab auto-completes the snippet. Does
anyone have a tip for making Yasnippets, gnus and org-contacts play
nicely together?

Ian.