* tag or property names with dashes
@ 2010-08-17 19:40 Ilya Shlyakhter
From: Ilya Shlyakhter @ 2010-08-17 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When doing an agenda tags match for tags or properties with dashes in
their name,
the dashes become negation operators: "my-prop>0" means "entries that
have the tag
'my' and do not have a positive property 'prop'", rather than "entries
that have a positive
property 'my-prop'".  Is there a way to escape the dashes to get the
latter meaning?

thanks,

ilya