* agenda-ignore-date and version number
@ 2010-07-29  7:49 Jörg Hagmann
From: Jörg Hagmann @ 2010-07-29  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

  Hi,

Two questions:

1. I want to exclude Tags with dates in the agenda and did set "Org
Agenda Todo Ignore With Date" to "on". Upon "C-c a M mytag", todos with
dates still do appear. (Yes, I saved the new setting). Did I
misunderstand something?

2. Since 7.01, M-x org-version always reports "Org-mode version
7.01trans" after a "git pull | make clean | make | make install | make
install-info" sequence. How can I be sure that my installation really
gets updated? And why do others report detailed version numbers (after
"trans"), not just "trans"? Do they use a different command?

I reinstalled a new Emacs (Emacsformacosx, version 23.2) and made a new
org-mode repository, but that didn't change anything.

Thanks for enlightenment, Jörg