Jörg Hagmann wrote: > Hi, >Two questions: >1. I want to exclude Tags with dates in the agenda and did set "Org >Agenda Todo Ignore With Date" to "on". Upon "C-c a M mytag", todos with >dates still do appear. (Yes, I saved the new setting). Did I >misunderstand something? You didn't set `org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options', did you? Setting this variable hides entries with an active timestamp in C-c a M ,---- | org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options is a variable defined in `org-agenda.el'. | Its value is t | | Documentation: | Non-nil means honor todo-list ...ignore options also in tags-todo search. | The variables | `org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date', | `org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled' | `org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines' | make the global TODO list skip entries that have time stamps of certain | kinds. If this option is set, the same options will also apply for the | tags-todo search, which is the general tags/property matcher | restricted to unfinished TODO entries only. `---- HTH, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de