* text ignoring page breaks (was Latex export to A4)
@ 2009-11-23 17:27 Graham Smith
From: Graham Smith @ 2009-11-23 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Well this seems to be nothing to do with the page size as other files
are working fine.  I have now opened a new file and typed everything
in from scratch and still getting the same problem. I have looked at
the tex file and can't see anything obvious,  but as a PDF the text
runs over the page number and off the bottom of the page.

I have attached the file in the hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

For now I have transferred it to Open Office to finish it, but really
need to sort this out. I have upgraded to OrgMode 6.33f, still Ubuntu
9.04

Many thanks,

Graham