Well this seems to be nothing to do with the page size as other files are working fine. I have now opened a new file and typed everything in from scratch and still getting the same problem. I have looked at the tex file and can't see anything obvious, but as a PDF the text runs over the page number and off the bottom of the page. I have attached the file in the hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. For now I have transferred it to Open Office to finish it, but really need to sort this out. I have upgraded to OrgMode 6.33f, still Ubuntu 9.04 Many thanks, Graham