* a catastrophic orgmode issue - a definite show stopper, put on your tin hats
@ 2020-09-06  8:17 hj-orgmode-1
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: hj-orgmode-1 @ 2020-09-06  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

=== The alien abduction of Bastien ===

Just in:

The relentless activity - plethora of unstoppable emails - on the
orgmode mailing list under the name "Bastien" is a clear proof that the
impostor doesn't sleep and that it doesn't eat. It's a robot that just
hammers and hammers at the keyboard. The only logical conclusion is that
our Bastien has been abducted by aliens.

  Aliens! Beware! ... We will be looking for Bastien. Give us back our
Bastien, or you will have a war on your hands!

  Until we find him, we'll enjoy all that this robot has got going ...

  - 23 -