On 9/6/2020 2:17 AM, hj-orgmode-1@hj.proberto.com wrote: > === The alien abduction of Bastien === > > Just in: > > The relentless activity - plethora of unstoppable emails - on the > orgmode mailing list under the name "Bastien" is a clear proof that the > impostor doesn't sleep and that it doesn't eat. It's a robot that just > hammers and hammers at the keyboard. The only logical conclusion is that > our Bastien has been abducted by aliens. > >  Aliens! Beware! ... We will be looking for Bastien. Give us back our > Bastien, or you will have a war on your hands! > >  Until we find him, we'll enjoy all that this robot has got going ... > >  - 23 - Based on the incredible number of posts and amazing responsiveness, I think it is more likely that all of the inhabitants from the planet Bastien have been party to this. -gyro