* Org-Mode button
@ 2010-07-19 12:57 Ulf Stegemann
From: Ulf Stegemann @ 2010-07-19 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Advocating Org-Mode is always a noble cause. In order to do so, I've put
together a "created with Org-Mode" button which is displayed on my
website. Although I'm far from being a designer type of guy, you may
want to have a look at http://ulf.zeitform.de/images/org-mode.png. Of
course you are very welcome to use that button yourself or come up with
an improved version.

Ulf

* Re: Org-Mode button
@ 2010-07-19 21:48 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2010-07-19 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulf Stegemann; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:57:33 +0200, Ulf Stegemann <ulf-news@zeitform.de> wrote:

> Advocating Org-Mode is always a noble cause. In order to do so, I've put
> together a "created with Org-Mode" button which is displayed on my
> website. Although I'm far from being a designer type of guy, you may
> want to have a look at http://ulf.zeitform.de/images/org-mode.png. Of
> course you are very welcome to use that button yourself or come up with
> an improved version.

Excellent!  I like it and would like to use it for my web pages.  Can
we get it placed somewhere static, like maybe on Worg?

Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D

* Re: Org-Mode button
@ 2010-07-20  6:15   ` Ulf Stegemann
From: Ulf Stegemann @ 2010-07-20  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Eric,

Eric S. Fraga <ucecesf@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:57:33 +0200, Ulf Stegemann <ulf-news@zeitform.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> Advocating Org-Mode is always a noble cause. In order to do so, I've put
>> together a "created with Org-Mode" button which is displayed on my
>> website. Although I'm far from being a designer type of guy, you may
>> want to have a look at http://ulf.zeitform.de/images/org-mode.png. Of
>> course you are very welcome to use that button yourself or come up with
>> an improved version.
>
> Excellent!  I like it and would like to use it for my web pages.  Can
> we get it placed somewhere static, like maybe on Worg?

You mean a common URL where the button can be included from? Well, why
not. Could someone with Worg write access do it? If more people are
interested the image could also be placed in the contrib directory.
Whoever wishes to do so, just go ahead.

Ulf

* Re: Org-Mode button
@ 2010-07-20 12:15 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-07-20 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulf Stegemann; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Ulf Stegemann <ulf-news@zeitform.de> writes:

> Advocating Org-Mode is always a noble cause. In order to do so, I've put
> together a "created with Org-Mode" button which is displayed on my
> website. Although I'm far from being a designer type of guy, you may
> want to have a look at http://ulf.zeitform.de/images/org-mode.png. Of
> course you are very welcome to use that button yourself or come up with
> an improved version.

Adopted!  Thanks for this neat idea.

--
 Bastien