On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:57:33 +0200, Ulf Stegemann wrote: > > Advocating Org-Mode is always a noble cause. In order to do so, I've put > together a "created with Org-Mode" button which is displayed on my > website. Although I'm far from being a designer type of guy, you may > want to have a look at http://ulf.zeitform.de/images/org-mode.png. Of > course you are very welcome to use that button yourself or come up with > an improved version. Excellent! I like it and would like to use it for my web pages. Can we get it placed somewhere static, like maybe on Worg?