* Clojure support for org-babel
@ 2009-11-06  1:34 Joel Boehland
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Joel Boehland @ 2009-11-06  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,
I love org-mode and org-babel, and would like to be able to use
Clojure with them. I have put a first cut that supports Clojure, along
with a support test file up on github:

http://github.com/jolby/org-babel-clojure

I would like to be able to have this incorporated into org-mode, so
please let me know if I need to make any changes that will enable it
to be accepted.

Thanks!

Joel

* Re: Clojure support for org-babel
@ 2009-11-07 23:41 ` Dan Davison
From: Dan Davison @ 2009-11-07 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Boehland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Joel Boehland <joel.boehland@evocomputing.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I love org-mode and org-babel, and would like to be able to use
> Clojure with them. I have put a first cut that supports Clojure, along
> with a support test file up on github:
>
> http://github.com/jolby/org-babel-clojure
>
> I would like to be able to have this incorporated into org-mode, so
> please let me know if I need to make any changes that will enable it
> to be accepted.

Hi Joel,

This looks great. Thanks very much for the contribution. We'd like to
incorporate it as soon as possible, so the first question is, do you
have copyright papers signed with FSF for emacs? If not, please see the
org-mode contribution instructions at
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.php.

I'll email you off-list with a few further details about getting this
added to org-babel. Thanks again.

Dan

@ 2009-11-09 11:57 ` Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2009-11-09 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Boehland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

2009/11/6 Joel Boehland <joel.boehland@evocomputing.com>:
> Hello,
> I love org-mode and org-babel, and would like to be able to use
> Clojure with them. I have put a first cut that supports Clojure, along
> with a support test file up on github:
>
> http://github.com/jolby/org-babel-clojure
>
> I would like to be able to have this incorporated into org-mode, so
> please let me know if I need to make any changes that will enable it
> to be accepted.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Joel

Woo hoo!!!  I've been wanting this since I saw org-babel!  Thanks a
bunch...  I'm looking forward to using it!

R.

* Re: Clojure support for org-babel
@ 2009-11-10  5:53 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2009-11-10  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Boehland; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Joel,

Thanks for this excellent addition, and for the comprehensive test
suite!

org-babel-clojure is now available in the latest org-mode from git, and
the org-babel-clojure test suite has been added to worg in
org-contrib/babel/development.org

Thanks! -- Eric