From: Dan Davison <davison@stats.ox.ac.uk>
To: Joel Boehland <joel.boehland@evocomputing.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Clojure support for org-babel
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:41:08 -0500	[thread overview]

Joel Boehland <joel.boehland@evocomputing.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I love org-mode and org-babel, and would like to be able to use
> Clojure with them. I have put a first cut that supports Clojure, along
> with a support test file up on github:
>
> http://github.com/jolby/org-babel-clojure
>
> I would like to be able to have this incorporated into org-mode, so
> please let me know if I need to make any changes that will enable it
> to be accepted.

Hi Joel,

This looks great. Thanks very much for the contribution. We'd like to
incorporate it as soon as possible, so the first question is, do you
have copyright papers signed with FSF for emacs? If not, please see the
org-mode contribution instructions at
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.php.

I'll email you off-list with a few further details about getting this
added to org-babel. Thanks again.

Dan