* Emacs+org on Windows 7 pro
@ 2016-08-22 14:55 Eric S Fraga
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2016-08-22 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I am asking a n00b question here: what the is best way to get org (+
emacs obviously) on an MS Windows 7 pro system for use by more than one
user on the system (multiple accounts with users not having
Administrator accounts)?  I don't need bleeding edge versions of either
org or emacs but hopefully something relatively up to date.

The few times I have had to use a Windows system (luckily very seldom
;-), I have simply installed cygwin and gone from there.  This is not a
viable solution in this case due to the users concerned.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.94.1, Org release_8.3.5-1070-g190476