* Weekly Repeat Appointment scheduling for fixed date range
@ 2008-07-30 19:12 RC
From: RC @ 2008-07-30 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
 I would like to schedule an appointment that repeats weekly (actually to repeat
Tuesday, Thursday, or Monday, Wednesday, Friday) with a fixed ending time and
over a fixed range of dates. The following just repeated the appointment for
every day in the date interval:
<2008-08-26 Tue 10:00-11:00 +1w>-<2008-12-09 Tue 10:00-11:00 +1w>

I wanted to check if one of you had a solution, before I tried writing an emacs
diary sexp function.

Thanks.
Recif