* Use orgstruct-mode to edit TWiki Markup language ?
@ 2008-02-13 22:24 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2008-02-13 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

We (have to) use TWiki as a documentation tool in my company.
I already use Emacs erin-mode to edit the TWiki pages which is not bad.

What I am really mssing is something like the outline (folding)
possibilities of org!

I know org provides the orgstruct-mode, but the problem is the different
headline format of the TWiki markup language:

Example:

---+ Headline Level 1
    * text
    * text
---+ Headline Level 1
    i. text1
    i. text2
---++ Headline Level 2
---+++ Headline Level 3
---++++ Headline Level 4

I wonder if it would be possible to somehow locally set the regex which
defines what a headline for org is.
As old perl hacker I would say the regex it is something as simple as

A configurable headline could serve in all similar cases where you find
a regular formatted headline.

Of course I would be more than happy to have org produce TWiki markup
language directly...

rainer