* Installing org-mode on ms-dos an Emacs 20.05
@ 2007-12-23 23:22 Paul Raestad
From: Paul Raestad @ 2007-12-23 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to install org-mode on an old ms-dos pc without much luck.
Installing Emacs 20.05 went quite well, but installing org-mode 5.17
on top of it
gives me all kinds of errors.
Anybody else tried this? Is there somewhere I can download an older version
of org-mode, more compatible with my older Emacs?