* Creating a help system with org mode
@ 2014-01-24 18:59 von Hercynius
       [not found] ` <CA+M2ft_Vnrexw-Lwm1HjS9yj7-pYOCUho2Tzh-KPO-YO8OWNbQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: von Hercynius @ 2014-01-24 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm at a business that wants to create an on-line help system in order to
describe all their daily practices. I'm suggesting org mode at the tool.
I'm an org mode beginner, but as I understand I can create knowledge base
entries or issues or help topic entries as individual files. These topic
entry/Help KB files can contain ample tag/keywords in order to effectively
queried by "the agenda" search engine. Am I correct so far? Also, has
anyone tried this before; any examples out there of an on-line help system
with an index/search capability?

Bottorff
North Shore Minnesota

* Re: Creating a help system with org mode
       [not found] ` <CA+M2ft_Vnrexw-Lwm1HjS9yj7-pYOCUho2Tzh-KPO-YO8OWNbQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-01-24 21:02   ` von Hercynius
From: von Hercynius @ 2014-01-24 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Actually, I might like to have a "knowledge base" article-style help
system, each entry generated by org mode as a single web page, the search
engine utilizing Google custom search engine just for my help site. Isn't
this what WORG is doing?

@ 2014-01-24 21:12     ` John Hendy
From: John Hendy @ 2014-01-24 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: von Hercynius; +Cc: emacs-orgmode