From: John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com>
To: von Hercynius <hercynianforest@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Creating a help system with org mode
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:12:17 -0600	[thread overview]

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:02 PM, von Hercynius <hercynianforest@gmail.com>wrote:

> Actually, I might like to have a "knowledge base" article-style help
> system, each entry generated by org mode as a single web page, the search
> engine utilizing Google custom search engine just for my help site. Isn't
> this what WORG is doing?

Yes. You can find out more on these pages:
- http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-setup.html
- http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.html

The first discusses how Worg is published, and the second features
instructions for cloning the whole Worg website (well, the .org files that
make it) to your computer so you can explore how it's all laid out.

Best regards,
John