* Exporting visible tree doesn't respect file local variables
@ 2011-08-27 13:31 suvayu ali
From: suvayu ali @ 2011-08-27 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone,

I think I found a bug. When exporting the visible outlines (say after a
sparse tree search) file local variables are ignored.

To give you an example, in the attached org file I use file local
variables to setup latex export to use xelatex by customising
org-latex-to-pdf-process. For regular pdf export (C-c C-e p) xelatex is
run. However when I export the visible trees (C-c C-e v p) after a
sparse tree search (say the tag Qn in my example), pdf export uses
pdflatex disregarding the file local variable.

This happens with other file local variables too, I chose this one as it
was easier for me construct an example. I hope I have given enough
details to debug the issue.

Suvayu