* Bug: return key does not show the subtree the first time on a newly opened org file
@ 2008-02-27 16:59 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-02-27 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have the following in my org-mode configuration:

(setq org-return-follows-link t)

Also, by default my org files are in overview mode (folded) when opened.

Usually, if my cursor is at the beginning of a heading, I can use the
return key to cycle the visibility of its subtree. However, this does
not work when I open an org file and do it the first time (the return
key will just insert a blank line before the heading). But after the
first time, it works fine again.

Thanks a lot for looking into this.

Wanrong