* Custom links and export
@ 2008-06-17 15:02 Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-06-17 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [emacs-orgmode]

maybe I missed it...

is there a way to convert custom links on (HTML) export/publishing?

I have a little knowledge base running here, that makes it
possible to read man pages in my browser. So I would like to
make 'man' links in org files point to my man.php.
E.g.
http://localhost/devel/intranet/knowledge/man.php?q=man%20emacs

Same applies to info-links. I know, I could just use absolute
links or setup link abbreviations. But this might not work in
every case.

BTW:

The global link feature is a wonderfull! :-)

Bye,

[-- Attachment #2: sebastian_rose.vcf --]

begin:vcard
fn:Sebastian Rose
n:Rose;Sebastian
email;internet:sebastian_rose@gmx.de
title:Fachinformatiker/Anwendendungsentwicklung
tel;cell:+49 173 / 83 93 417
note;quoted-printable:Entwicklung  von Internetanwendungen und Programmen  mit  freien  Werkzeu=
	gen  und Bibliotheken.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	PHP, Java, C/C++,  Bash,  Perl,  Apache, MySQL,  PostgreSQL, xt::commerce=
	, Typo3, Server,  Netzwerk,  Desktop, Datenbank, gtkmm=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard

* Re: Custom links and export
@ 2008-06-17 15:38 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-06-17 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sebastian_rose; +Cc: [emacs-orgmode]

On Jun 17, 2008, at 5:02 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

> Hi,
>
> maybe I missed it...
>
> is there a way to convert custom links on (HTML) export/publishing?
>
> I have a little knowledge base running here, that makes it
> possible to read man pages in my browser. So I would like to
> make 'man' links in org files point to my man.php.
> E.g.
> http://localhost/devel/intranet/knowledge/man.php?q=man%20emacs
>
> Same applies to info-links. I know, I could just use absolute
> links or setup link abbreviations. But this might not work in
> every case.

I am not sure I understand.  Can you make a more complete example for
me?  What should go in, what should go out?

> BTW:
>
> The global link feature is a wonderfull! :-)

You mean the internal links in a file?  Yes, I think that works well
now.

- Carsten