Hi, maybe I missed it... is there a way to convert custom links on (HTML) export/publishing? I have a little knowledge base running here, that makes it possible to read man pages in my browser. So I would like to make 'man' links in org files point to my man.php. E.g. http://localhost/devel/intranet/knowledge/man.php?q=man%20emacs Same applies to info-links. I know, I could just use absolute links or setup link abbreviations. But this might not work in every case. BTW: The global link feature is a wonderfull! :-) Bye,