* Root heading when exporting sub-trees
@ 2022-02-15 10:23 Michael Dauer
From: Michael Dauer @ 2022-02-15 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Org mode version 9.5.2 (9.5.2-ge7ea95

When I export a subtree I normally want to produce a document for the topic
of the subtree. So I would expect that the contents of the subtree would be
exported with the heading as title (and maybe file name) and the children
promoted to level 1.

What I receive is something like this:
Title: Title of all topics
1. Topic
1.1
1.2
1.2.1
1.2.3
1.3

The whole first level of this outline is pointless.

What is the best way to change this behavior? I mean in
configuration/patching not by putting the same export properties
everywhere. But identifying the relevant export properties would be of help
of course.

Thanks, m