* Exporting with block agenda
@ 2008-07-22 17:49 Jan Seeger
From: Jan Seeger @ 2008-07-22 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings,

I almost went crazy today trying to export my block agenda. I had my
agenda set up like this:

	  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands '(
	  							   ("c" ""
	  								((todo "NEXT|TODO") (agenda))
	  								((org-agenda-with-colors nil)
	  								 (ps-font-size '(8 . 8))
	  								 (org-agenda-compact-blocks t)
	  								 (ps-landscape-mode t)
	  								 (ps-number-of-columns 2)
	  								 )
	  								("/tmp/todo-list.ps")
	  								)
	  	  ))

, which seemed correct (show todos and an agenda together and export
it to the /tmp/todo-list.ps file. However, orgmode refused to export
the agenda. Looking at org-agenda.el, I edebugged
org-batch-store-agenda-views, and saw that in line 1774, block agendas
are (seemingly) not parsed correctly. With the syntax from the
documentation and! customize-variable, file and settings are the third
and fourth elements respectively.

So I inserted a nil between the commands and the settings, and my
block agenda miraculously exported.

Is the above setting wrong, or is that a bug in org-mode? (I'm using
6.04c with emacs 22.2-r2).

Regards,
Jan Seeger