* Bug Tracker?
@ 2018-11-05 19:51 Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2018-11-05 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hi Org List,

Is there some sort of official bug tracker for Org? Or is it just emails to this list? I'm asking because I have a simple reproducible bug that has been around for a few months now, and I'm wondering if I didn't submit the bug in the right place/form/way/etc.

I'm pretty sure it was submitted correctly (via org-submit-bug-report). Perhaps it is just a low priority and I didn't include a patch. In which case is the bug lost from our communal memory, or is there at least a place where it is properly filed as "open"?

Thanks,

  -k.

* Bug Tracker?
@ 2008-04-21 21:38 Jeff Mickey
From: Jeff Mickey @ 2008-04-21 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I was thinking about this earlier after I saw emacs integration for
ditz (a distributed issue tracker).

I'm currently working on several personal projects, and while I do
appreciate the GTD model for one list of things to do, it is not
practical when I intend for these personal projects to eventually
become larger and have other contributors.

I was wondering if anyone uses Org-Mode to track bugs in their
software, and if there were any nifty things you did to make it work a
bit smoother.  I'd like to have a /bugs.org or /issues.org at the top
of my source tree, and track bugs there with org-mode.  Any
suggestions on the best practices for this?

    //  jeff
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .