* Data length limit in Guile/Geiser/Scheme evaluation
@ 2018-11-15 14:21 Neil Jerram
From: Neil Jerram @ 2018-11-15 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, geiser-users

I seem to have hit a limit in how much data can be successfully passed
from Org to Geiser and Guile.  The attached file demonstrates this.

With the file as attached, and hitting C-c C-c on '(length
classification)', I get 139 (which is correct).

If I add one more (duplicate) row to the table, and hit C-c C-c again,
the evaluation hangs somewhere and Emacs is blocked until I interrupt
with C-g.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a fix?  If not, any ideas for how I
can investigate further?  I love doing stuff with Org and Scheme code,
so really hope that I don't have to have my wings clipped by this
apparent limit.

Best wishes,
  Neil