* Re: how to set a block of description to set as done...
       [not found] ` <87zjmltz0m.fsf@bzg.ath.cx>
@ 2014-01-24 11:14   ` Renato Pontefice
From: Renato Pontefice @ 2014-01-24 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien, emacs-orgmode

Thank you Bastien,
So, I have to organize in a different way my notes...Any sudgestion?

Renato

@ 2014-01-24 12:29     ` Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2014-01-24 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Renato Pontefice; +Cc: Bastien, emacs-orgmode

On 2014-01-24 12:14 Renato Pontefice wrote:
> Thank you Bastien,
> So, I have to organize in a different way my notes...Any sudgestion?

Why exactly do you want to set the headline and its _description_ as
DONE? Marking a headline as done, also indicates (at least to me) the
body text after this as "done".

What is the advantage of this:

* DONE Headline
  DONE describing the headline
  DONE describing the headline
  DONE describing the headline

over this:

* DONE Headline
  describing the headline
  describing the headline
  describing the headline

?

 Alexander Baier

* Re: how to set a block of description to set as done...
@ 2014-01-24 13:19       ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2014-01-24 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Alexander Baier wrote:
> On 2014-01-24 12:14 Renato Pontefice wrote:
>> Thank you Bastien,
>> So, I have to organize in a different way my notes...Any sudgestion?
>
> Why exactly do you want to set the headline and its _description_ as
> DONE? Marking a headline as done, also indicates (at least to me) the
> body text after this as "done".
>
> What is the advantage of this:
>
> * DONE Headline
>   DONE describing the headline
>   DONE describing the headline
>   DONE describing the headline
>
> over this:
>
> * DONE Headline
>   describing the headline
>   describing the headline
>   describing the headline

I'm not sure to match Renato's expectations with the following, but
something that I'd love to have for some time now is that the
description of a DONE task should also be grayed, along with the title
(that already exists).

Best regards,
  Seb

--