Thank you Bastien, So, I have to organize in a different way my notes...Any sudgestion? Renato 2014/1/24 Bastien > Hi Renato, > > Renato Pontefice writes: > > > I have this scenario (i.e.): > > > > * issue 1 > > this is the thescription of issue 1 > > > > I would, using C-c C-t, tu set things as DONE (adding the date and time) > > > > But I could do that just for the text * issue 1, not for all the text > below > > this line. > > > > I think I have to do a unique block of the two line, so when I set * > issue > > 1 as DONE, automatically DONE, is set also on the line "this is the...." > > > > Is it possible? > > Only headlines (i.e. lines starting with an asterisk) can have a todo > keyword and can be set as DONE. > > -- > Bastien >