* move org item
@ 2008-07-28  3:29 Richard G Riley
From: Richard G Riley @ 2008-07-28  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Sorry, but I cant see it in the manual (rubs eyes) but is it possible to
move an item(s) from one org type/file to another file?

e.g I have something in my generals "tasks" file and then want to refile
it in my "emacs" org file.

I realise I can refile to another category in the same file using C-c
C-w (org-refile).

regards

r.