* Sending TODO items automatically to a specified email address
@ 2011-02-19 20:36 Marvin Doyley
From: Marvin Doyley @ 2011-02-19 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

Does anybody know how to send TODO as email attachment. What would be nice
is if the TODO item is in the message and the text below it is an
attachment. Basically, this is how I remind myself of things that I need to
get done.

Actually, what would be nice is if I could configured org to send TODOs
within next week (or some other  time frame) automatically to specified
email address.

Best  wishes

Marvin