* Help, I need to paste raw image from clipboard into emacs/orgmode
@ 2011-07-20 14:59 Medhat Essmat
From: Medhat Essmat @ 2011-07-20 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear All,

Please Help,

I need to paste raw image from clipboard into emacs/orgmode, I am a
microsoft onenote user and I got used to take a lot of snapshots and embed
it into my notes, I think if I could know how to embed images directly into
emacs/orgmode from clipboard, I will switch to emacs very easily.

I searched the internet but unfortunately I didn't find the answer,

Thanks a lot.
Dodo

* Help, I need to paste raw image from clipboard into emacs/orgmode
@ 2013-06-06 17:16 Klaus-Dieter Bauer
From: Klaus-Dieter Bauer @ 2013-06-06 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)