* FR:  Two column view enhancements
@ 2008-03-25 22:30 Daniel J. Sinder
From: Daniel J. Sinder @ 2008-03-25 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Two feature requests to make column view a little more polished:

First, it would be nice if hl-line-mode, or something like it,
worked in column view.  If I've got my emacs frame filling my
physical screen and %ITEM in the left-most column, sometimes my eyes
need help with properties in the right-most column to see which item
they are paired with.

Second, sometimes my property values are too long to fit in the
column width I've allocated (e.g., %20NOTE).  I was thinking it
would be great if the entire value could be placed in the echo area
of emacs when I move the cursor into a "cell"?

As always, thanks to Carsten, and the growing list of contributors,
for org-mode.

Dan