* Library of Babel
@ 2017-09-10  0:33 Charles Millar
From: Charles Millar @ 2017-09-10  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

First. Should Sections 14.5 and 14.6 of the manual need revision since
lob has been moved to Worg? Or at least a reference to Worg site be
inserted.

Second: Am I correct that ob-lob.el has not been removed so that I can
ingest my own source code blocks into, e.g. some/directory/cm-lob?

Charlie Millar