* annotations (not the remember kind)
@ 2008-05-30 21:31 Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2008-05-30 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a straight-forward text document that I would like to export as
HTML, but I would also like to add my own annotations to various bits
of it, so that they end up something like this:

    This bit still needs some work.

Is this easily achievable using any existing org functionality?  I
couldn't think of anything obvious other than embedding raw HTML.  It
would be really cool if it could be attained starting from something
like

  * Sample headline.
  ** This is the bit that's going to be annotated
  *** ANNOTATION This bit still needs some work.        :Adam:

or similar.