Hi Adam. hmm, I can see nothing that would help you directly with this. However, there is org-export-preprocess-hook. This hook runs before the export conversion of a buffer is attempted. If you add a function to this hook it will be called in a temporary buffer containing the entire file or section to be exported. There will be a variable `htmlp' telling you if export is to HTML, and similarly variables `latexp' and `asciip'. Your function could go through the buffer, find sections with the ANNOTATION keyword and/or tags, and convert them to raw HTML, surrounded by #+BEGIN_HTML ... #+END_HTML HTH - Carsten -----Original Message----- From: emacs-orgmode-bounces+dominik=science.uva.nl@gnu.org on behalf of Adam Spiers Sent: Fri 5/30/2008 11:31 PM To: org-mode mailing list Subject: [Orgmode] annotations (not the remember kind) I have a straight-forward text document that I would like to export as HTML, but I would also like to add my own annotations to various bits of it, so that they end up something like this:
This bit still needs some work. Adam
Is this easily achievable using any existing org functionality? I couldn't think of anything obvious other than embedding raw HTML. It would be really cool if it could be attained starting from something like * Sample headline. ** This is the bit that's going to be annotated *** ANNOTATION This bit still needs some work. :Adam: or similar. _______________________________________________ Emacs-orgmode mailing list Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode